Autopilot for Appsec.
How Can Mend.io Help You?
I want to modernize my application security program to focus on automation and scalability
I need SBOMs that help me make my applications more secure
I want visibility and control over my open source usage and licensing
Mend SCA: Autopilot for AppSec
- Remediation focused
- Reduce MTTR by 80% with automatic remediation that really works.
- Total open-source protection
- Enhance security with open-source licensing policy enforcement and malicious package blocking.
- Scalable & Adoptable
- 100% adoption for open source security across every developer and application.
- SBOMs made simple
- Get a full picture of your open-source dependencies with SBOMs in standard formats.
- No more false positives
- Reachability path analysis detects which vulnerabilities could make an impact – and which can be ignored.
- Multiple integration points
- Secure your applications at multiple points in the SDLC, including repo and IDE integrations.
Mend SAST: Security at the Speed of DevOps
Mend SAST lets enterprise application developers create new applications quickly, without sacrificing security
Hybrid cloud solutions
Easy to use and fast to deploy. Peace of mind that your source code is not leaving your premises.
Unified developer platform
Mend SAST and Mend SCA both conveniently show security alerts within the developer’s native environment, including your code repository.
Automated remediation writes the exact code changes needed to fix code flaws. You can review the recommended code changes and approve or disapprove of them through a pull request.
Easy of Use
Mend SAST takes minutes to set up, is easy to use, and functions on raw source code – removing the potentially dangerous need to upload your code to the cloud. It also integrates with your existing DevOps environment and CI/CD pipeline, so developers don’t need to separately configure or trigger the scan.
Fast scanning results
Up to 10x faster than traditional SAST solutions. So fast, it can be triggered with every code commit, without slowing down your developers.
Comprehensive language support
Mend SAST supports 27 different programming languages and various different programming frameworks.
Bridge the culture gap
The efficiency and ease-of-use of Mend SAST will help your software developers learn to trust their software tools and collaborate more readily with members of your security team.
Step 1 - Choose
All options are free.
Step 2 - Select
Activate the repos you want to automate dependency updates for. Mend Renovate will then create an onboarding pull request for each repo, with a preview of the actions it will take, so you can get started without any surprises.
Step 3 – Merge
Merge the onboarding pull request for every repo you’ve selected.